What Makes a Great Canton Roofing Company?
There are a lot of roofing companies in Canton, MI and it can be hard to choose one. Here are five tips to help choose a great Canton roofing company:
- Check out their reviews. What customers say about the company really speaks volumes about the quality of service and products they provide. It is always good to Google the company name and see if there are any negative reviews that come up.
- Check the BBB site. Search the company on the Better Business Bureau site to see if they have any claims filed against them, https://www.bbb.org/.
- Ask about their warranty. Talk to the company about the warranty they provide for both their products and installation and make sure you get their warranty in writing. A warranty that is 15-20 year long is a good one and should last most of the life of your roof.
- Make sure they are fully insured. For your safely and those working on your property it is essential that the roofing company be fully insured. They should provide a copy of their license if you ask.
- Ask about their product quality. Once getting a quote from a Canton roofing company, research the products that were quoted and check what other people are saying about them. Choosing a product that is poor quality can cause more expenses in the future, repairs and possibly another replacement.
- Evaluate their quoting process. It is important to work with a company that has good customer service. You will get a good impression of the roofing company by the way they handle the quoting process. Were they courteous when they were scheduling your appointment? Were they on time to your appointment? Did they explain their roofing process and the materials they suggest? Did you feel pressured into a purchase or using a certain roofing material?
We hope these six tips will help you chose the right Canton roofing company. Give us a call at 734-255-3237, or send us an email if you would like us to give you a free roof replacement estimate.